1 – Always keep your information safe and private.
2 – Never sell your information to a 3rd party.
1 – Our website at www.dataworks.ng
2 – Any of the services or products you can get access to through the website
- fill in any forms;
- correspond with us;
- open an account or use any of our services;
- take part in online discussions, surveys or promotions;
- speak with a member of our customer support team
- Your name and address,
- Your email address, phone number and some details of the device you use for cookies.
- Your username, password and other registration information.
- Your photo (only if you upload one).
Keeping to our contracts and agreements with you
We need certain personal information to provide our services and cannot provide them without this information.
In some cases, we have a legal responsibility to collect and store your personal information
We sometimes collect and use your personal information, or share it with other organisations, because we or they have a legitimate reason to have it and this is reasonable when balanced against your right to privacy.
Where you've agreed to us collecting your information, for example by using the website to register for a webinar or when you have ticked a box to indicate you are happy for us to use your personal information in a certain way.
Providing our services
Whenever you apply buy a product, subscribe to an online service or similar we will use your personal information to fulfil the order, take payment and provide the service. We also use your personal information to give you details of our products and services We also use your personal information to contact you by phone and provide you with customer support services. We may record these calls, but only for internal training and quality-control purposes. The types of information we use are the information you have given us either by using our website, subscribing to a service, registering for a webinar, etc,
- Provide you with information about other products and services we offer that are similar to those you have already used or asked about.
- Provide you with information about our products or services, and our partner’s promotions or offers, which we think you might be interested in. To help us do this, we may use information about you to help us better understand your interests. You can opt out of this by using by emailing our Data Protection Officer at the address given above.
- information you have provided;
- information from your device;
- Keeping to contracts and agreements between you and us
- Legitimate interests (to be efficient about how we meet our obligations and keep to regulations that apply to us)
- there’s no good reason for us to continue using it;
- you gave us consent (permission) to use the information and you have now withdrawn that consent;
- you have objected to us using the information;
- we have used the information unlawfully; or
- the law requires us to delete the information.
- Just to let you know, we may not be able to agree to your request for other legal or contractual reasons
- you want us to investigate whether it is accurate;
- our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want us to delete it;
- we no longer need the information, but you want us to continue holding it for you in connection with a legal claim; or
- you have objected to us using your information (see above), but we need to check whether we have an overriding reason to use it.
- Suppliers who provide us with IT, payment and delivery services
- Our banking and financial-services partners and payments networks,
- Customer-service providers, survey providers and developers
- Communications services providers